blog, blogging, challenges, Desire's Edge, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, exercise, Facebook, goals, Goodreads, health, Mary K Greer, Nicole Tom, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, tarot, Twitter, Who Are You in the Tarot, writers, writing
And I’m updating my goals. My initial plan to draft the Steampunk story in January and edit it in February was too much pressure. Thus I just want to get the draft completed this Round.
- I have once again registered on Goodreads to read 100 books. However, this may change as I plan to put writing before reading this year.
- Lose 50 pounds. I slacked off the last part of 2013, ’nuff said. – Scale purchased. First weigh-in this morning.
Quarterly (AKA ROW80) Goals
- Draft the Steampunk story I attempted for NaNo 2013. Oh, and figure out a title.
- Read Who Are You in the Tarot? by Mary K. Greer and do the applicable exercises. – Still pending.
- Read, at least, one paper book. With the ease of carrying my eReaders around my poor paper books have been neglected. – Goal attained for January. Read Desire’s Edge by Eden Bradley writing as Eve Berlin this week.
- At least, one date night with That Man. – Still pending.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing. – Target attained.
- Maintain 3 blog posts per week. – Target attained.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. – Target attained (15/6 ROW blogs).
- Connect on Facebook and Twitter with, at least, one non-blog post or share per week. – Not attained.
- Maintain books read on Goodreads. – Target attained.
- Exercise 3 times per week. – Not attained.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.
The color is back just for you, Nicole 😉