blog, blogging, challenges, Desire's Edge, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Mary K Greer, pies, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, tarot, Twitter, Who Are You in the Tarot, writers, writing
I know. Blah title.
I broke down and bought a new laptop last weekend. So not in the budget. Cries. Thus I spent a good chunk of today transferring files and cleaning up the old laptop for the wee beasties. Quite frankly, I’m feeling a wee uninspired as I write up this post.
- I have once again registered on Goodreads to read 100 books. However, this may change as I plan to put writing before reading this year.
- Lose 50 pounds. I slacked off the last part of 2013, ’nuff said. – Down 1.4 pounds and that includes indulging in National Pie Day this week. Thank you portion control 🙂
Quarterly (AKA ROW80) Goals
- Draft the Steampunk story I attempted for NaNo 2013. Oh, and figure out a title.
- Read Who Are You in the Tarot? by Mary K. Greer and do the applicable exercises. – Still pending.
- Read, at least, one paper book. With the ease of carrying my eReaders around my poor paper books have been neglected. – Goal attained for January. Read Desire’s Edge by Eden Bradley writing as Eve Berlin this week.
- At least, one date night with That Man. – Goal attained for January. We had a nice dinner out Friday.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing. – Not attained. Mostly due to the laptop situation.
- Maintain 3 blog posts per week. – Target attained.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. – Target attained (24/3 ROW blogs).
- Connect on Facebook and Twitter with, at least, one non-blog post or share per week. – Target attained.
- Maintain books read on Goodreads. – Target attained.
- Exercise 3 times per week. – Not attained.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.