A Knight in Shining Armor, blog, blogging, challenges, character development, characters, Desire's Edge, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Jude Deveraux, Mary K Greer, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, tarot, Twitter, Who Are You in the Tarot, writers, writing
This has been a busy week and writing was not even a blip on the radar. Sigh.
However, I did stumble on this Feelings Chart yesterday. Love the layers illustrated. A tool for the ol’ character toolbox?
- I have once again registered on Goodreads to read 100 books. However, this may change as I plan to put writing before reading this year.
- Lose 50 pounds. I slacked off the last part of 2013, ’nuff said. – No change this week (4.2 total) probably due to my water intake being down.
Quarterly (AKA ROW80) Goals
- Draft the Steampunk story I attempted for NaNo 2013. Oh, and figure out a title.
- Read Who Are You in the Tarot? by Mary K. Greer and do the applicable exercises. – Read two chapters, no exercises yet.
- Read, at least, one paper book. With the ease of carrying my eReaders around my poor paper books have been neglected. – Goal attained for January. Read Desire’s Edge by Eden Bradley writing as Eve Berlin. Goal attained for February. Read A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux.
- At least, one date night with That Man. – Goal attained for January.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing. – Not attained.
- Maintain 3 blog posts per week. – Not attained. Only 2 of the 3.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. – Target attained (17/4 ROW blogs).
- Connect on Facebook and Twitter with, at least, one non-blog post or share per week. – Target attained for Facebook. Not attained for Twitter.
- Maintain books read on Goodreads. – Target attained.
- Exercise 3 times per week. – Not attained. Only 1 of the 3. Started back with yoga. Oh the quivering muscles!!
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.
How was your first week of February?