A Knight in Shining Armor, blog, blogging, challenges, Desire's Edge, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Jude Deveraux, Mary K Greer, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, tarot, Twitter, Who Are You in the Tarot, writers, writing
We’re in the middle of Single Mum Land here at Casa de Barclay.
That Man is busier than a one-arm coat hanger. We’re two ships passing in the waterway. And whatever cliche you want to apply, LOL.
I seriously haven’t known if I was coming or going most of the week. What was I thinking to add house hunting and loan approval paperwork to the mix? OY.
Let’s see how this week measured up.
- I have once again registered on Goodreads to read 100 books. However, this may change as I plan to put writing before reading this year. – On Target.
- Lose 50 pounds. I slacked off the last part of 2013, ’nuff said. – Down 2.4 this week. Which I’m attributing to the new water app I downloaded.
Quarterly (AKA ROW80) Goals
- Draft the Steampunk story I attempted for NaNo 2013. Oh, and figure out a title.
- Read Who Are You in the Tarot? by Mary K. Greer and do the applicable exercises. – Read two chapters, no exercises yet.
- Read, at least, one paper book. With the ease of carrying my eReaders around my poor paper books have been neglected. – Goal attained for January. Read Desire’s Edge by Eden Bradley writing as Eve Berlin. Goal attained for February. Read A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux.
- At least, one date night with That Man. – Goal attained for January. Goal attained for February.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing. – Not attained, but getting better by taking my computer to football practice.
- Maintain 3 blog posts per week. – Not attained.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. – Target attained (23/5 ROW blogs).
- Connect on Facebook and Twitter with, at least, one non-blog post or share per week. – Target attained, I think.
- Maintain books read on Goodreads. – Target attained.
- Exercise 3 times per week. – Not attained.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.