A Knight in Shining Armor, blog, blogging, challenges, Daughters of the Glen, Desire's Edge, Eden Bradley, Eve Berlin, exercise, Facebook, family, goals, Goodreads, health, Highlander's Curse, Jude Deveraux, Mary K Greer, Melissa Mayhue, Raelyn Barclay, readers, reading, ROW80, tarot, Twitter, Who Are You in the Tarot, writers, writing
Crazy busy week with little to no internet time. Will attempt to catch up today in between loads of laundry and grocery shopping and general finding my house beneath the week of cleaning neglect, LOL.
I see Kait calling for Round 2 Sponsors and wish I could answer. Perhaps one of these Rounds.
In the meantime, there really isn’t anything to report today. This was not a productive week toward any of the listed goals. On the other hand, it was productive in other ways and, overall, a successful one.
- I have once again registered on Goodreads to read 100 books. However, this may change as I plan to put writing before reading this year. – On Target.
- Lose 50 pounds. I slacked off the last part of 2013, ’nuff said. – Nothing to report.
Quarterly (AKA ROW80) Goals
- Draft the Steampunk story I attempted for NaNo 2013. Oh, and figure out a title. – This isn’t happening this Round. I haven’t been able to stay in the zone long enough to do justice to this story, even allowing for a crappy first draft. Nor have I been able to brainstorm any titles yet. – I’m thinking about joining April’s Camp NaNoWriMo because I’d really like to get this story drafted. Hopefully, the more single focus will help.
- Read Who Are You in the Tarot? by Mary K. Greer and do the applicable exercises. – Read two chapters, no exercises yet.
- Read, at least, one paper book. With the ease of carrying my eReaders around my poor paper books have been neglected. – Goal attained for January. Read Desire’s Edge by Eden Bradley writing as Eve Berlin. Goal attained for February. Read A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux. Goal attained for March. Read Highlander’s Curse (part of the Daughters of the Glen series) by Melissa Mayhue.
- At least, one date night with That Man. – Goal attained for January. Goal attained for February.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing. – Not attained.
- Maintain 3 blog posts per week. – Not attained.
- Visit and comment on at least 12 blogs per week, 3 of which HAVE to be ROW80 blogs. – Not attained.
- Connect on Facebook and Twitter with, at least, one non-blog post or share per week. – Not attained.
- Maintain books read on Goodreads. – Target attained.
- Exercise 3 times per week. – Not attained.
You can find and support other ROWers HERE.