Ann Mayburn, authors, books, Daughters of the Glen, Dreamlander, e-books, Highlander's Curse, Kallypso Masters, Karen Marie Moning, KM Weiland, Laura E Harner, Masters at Arms, Melissa Mayhue, Nobody's Angel, Nobody's Hero, Nobody's Perfect, Penance, Raelyn Barclay, readers, recommended reads, Rescue Me, Somebody's Angel, Still, top 10 list, Trina Solet, Ty Hard, Unexpected Dad
Fasten your seat belts, here we go.
- Somebody’s Angel by Kallypso Masters, I’m actually reading this one now. The continuation of Marc and Angelina’s story, too many dragons to slay in one book 🙂 Ms. Masters has completely sucked me into this series/saga. Recommend the entire series. I understand she’s working on the next book, Nobody’s Dream, now. Write fast, dear author, write fast.
- Nobody’s Perfect by Kallypso Masters. Damian and Savi’s story, well deserved HEA.
- Nobody’s Hero by Kallypso Masters. Adam and Karla’s story, nice HEA.
- Nobody’s Angel by Kallypso Masters. The start of Marc and Angelina’s story, HFN.
- Masters at Arms by Kallypso Masters. The Prequel to the Rescue Me series, came with Nobody’s Angel, where we meet the main three men and how they ended up on an rooftop in Fallujah. BDSM, Wounded Warriors.
- Highlander’s Curse by Melissa Mayhue. Colin and Abby’s tale, HEA. I adore this Daughters of the Glen series. Recommend the entire series. (Highly recommend to readers of Karen Marie Moning.) Fae. Time-travel. Soul-mates.
- Ty Hard (Willow Springs Ranch #1) by Laura E Harner. Cass and Tyler’s story, HEA. This is the first book of a series and, while I enjoyed the story, I doubt I’ll continue the series. Recommend to readers of the genre. GLBTQ. Cowboys. Wounded Warriors.
- Unexpected Dad by Trina Solet. Tyler and Jake’s story, HEA. I enjoyed the tale but not the execution, which isn’t to say it was badly done. Recommend. GLBTQ. Friends to Lovers.
- Penance by Ann Mayburn. This is the second book about Wyatt and Michelle, wrapping up their story – I believe – HEA. When I read Still (the first book) last year I was definitely left with a HEA feeling at the end. Then came the teaser chapter for Penance and holy cow but I needed to get my hands on Penance. It delivered too, though the editing felt a bit rushed compared to Still. Michelle saves Wyatt in Still and Wyatt saves Michelle in Penance. Highly recommend. BDSM. FemDom. Wounded Warriors.
- Dreamlander by KM Weiland. Chris and Allara’s story, a hinted HEA. Chris crosses over to an alternate world in his dreams where it is Allara’s job to train and guide him. This is a hard one to sum up without spoilers. Recommend. Fantasy.
What was the last book you read?