- Tarot. Yes, I know that may seem strange given the amount of Tarot on this blog but I feel I have just touched the tip of the iceberg.
- Gardening. I want to do more to help save on our food bill :cough: four boys (two of which are teens!) :cough: and reduce our footprint a bit.
- Yoga. I do it but, like Tarot, feel I’ve only touched the tip of the iceberg.
- Exercise. I need to learn more non to low impact exercise options. I’ve, once again, aggravated an old knee injury :sigh:
- Gaelic. I would love to learn Scottish Gaelic. I’ve found Irish Gaelic courses online but not Scottish.
- Celtic Holidays. I want to incorporate more into our family life.
- Celtic Traditions. I want to incorporate more into our family life.
- Plotting, Writing, and Editing. I want to continue to learn the process and grow.
- History. I’ve always been fascinated by Celtic and Native American/Canadian First Nation history and religious beliefs.
- Goal Setting and Time Management. This area can always improve.
How about you, what thing/subject do you wish you knew more about?