apps, blogging, challenges, cross-stitching, exercise, Facebook, family, Flylady, goals, Goodreads, HabitBull, habits, health, Hello Best Life, Hydro, Imbolc, MyFitnessPal, Raelyn Barclay, reading, Twitter, walking, writing
With Imbolc freshly in mind, I’m stating goals:
1: Continue my quest to get healthy. I made good strides toward this in 2014 but fell off the wagon a bit with the holidays. I want to lose 30 pounds by August 1st.
- Track all food with MyFitnessPal, I’m currently on a 30 day streak. (Check out Lindsay’s streaking post, good stuff and works, too.)
- Track my water intake with Hydro.
- Walk daily, with a goal of 2 miles.
- Strength train 3 times per week.
2: Get beastie #4’s Christmas stocking cross-stitched and sewn by December 1st. I started during the Super Bowl.
3: I funded a Roth IRA for myself last week, something long overdue, and have automatic monthly contributions set up. However, I want to save enough so I can max the contributions by year’s end.
- Save 10% of my income.
- Increase the automatic monthly contributions.
4: I cut my reading goal on Goodreads for the year to, hopefully, encourage writing time. You can watch my progress in the side bar 🙂
5: Write. Believe it or not, this isn’t last or least on my list but seems to logically follow the reduced reading goal.
- Schedule time and stick to it!
- Utilize football and archery practice time for writing or, at the very least, writing related activities.
6: Build my brand, once I figure out exactly what it is, LOL.
- Blog two times a week.
- Post on Social Media three times a week.
- Visit blogs, and comment!
7: Rock my routines, AKA flying with Flylady.
- Reestablish my morning and evening routines through baby steps. (Another place where streaking is helping me. I’ve been using the HabitBull app.)
- Plan meals, and shop based on those meals. (Bonus, save money!)
How are you working your goals for 2015?