There have been some baby steps toward this year’s goals
1: Lose 30 pounds by August 1st
Still losing and gaining the same freakin’ five pounds.
- Track all food with MyFitnessPal. Check.
- Track my water intake with Hydro. Check.
- Walk daily, with a goal of 2 miles. Did well the first week then dropped a bowl on my toe and wasn’t able to wear closed toe shoes for two weeks. This week has been cold, and wet, so neither the dogs nor I have wanted to venture out. I know, excuses, excuses.
- Strength train 3 times per week. See above. Unlike above, I’m back at it this week.
2: Cross-stitch & sew Christmas stocking by December 1st
3: Max Roth IRA contributions by year’s end
No progress to report yet.
- Save 10% of my income.
- Increase the automatic monthly contributions.
4: Reduce reading to encourage writing time
Follow my progress on Goodreads in the side bar.
Some progress. I’ve been combining and transferring multiple versions of the same story into a single file, editing as I go.
- Schedule time and stick to it!
- Utilize football and archery practice time for writing or, at the very least, writing related activities.
6: Build my brand
- Blog two times a week. Broke my 6-week streak last week. Sigh.
- Post on Social Media three times a week. Yeah, hasn’t happened.
- Visit blogs, and comment! Yep.
7: Rock my routines, AKA flying with Flylady
- Reestablish my morning and evening routines through baby steps. More streaks that broke last week. What is it about a 3-day weekend?!
- Plan meals, and shop based on those meals. (Bonus, save money!) Yep.