Football games started again. The Wee Beasties are on Spring Break this week. March felt pretty successful on the goal front even though the results have been less than hopeful.
1: Get RID of 30 pounds by August 1st
Y’all see that word change? It’s part of a mind/attitude change I heard on a local radio station and resonated with me. I’m not losing weight. I sure as hell don’t want it back! I’m getting rid of weight.
Still fighting those freakin’ five pounds despite having a successful month.
- Track all food with MyFitnessPal. Check.
- Track my water intake with Hydro. Check.
- Walk daily, with a goal of 2 miles. Check.
- Strength train 3 times per week. Check
2: Cross-stitch & sew Christmas stocking by December 1st
3: Max Roth IRA contributions by year’s end
The savings account balance is going up, slowly. I had to dip into savings last week — Mama needed new shoes. (Mini Me has eaten three pairs, the little shit.)
- Save 10% of my income.
- Increase the automatic monthly contributions.
4: Reduce reading to encourage writing time
Follow my progress on Goodreads in the side bar.
There has been some new wordage on the WiP but no progress on the steps identified.
- Schedule time and stick to it!
- Utilize football and archery practice time for writing or, at the very least, writing related activities.
6: Build my brand
No progress but some decisions have been made. More on a’ that soon.
- Blog two times a week.
- Post on Social Media three times a week.
- Visit blogs, and comment!
7: Rock my routines, AKA flying with Flylady
- Reestablish my morning and evening routines through baby steps. Check.
- Plan meals, and shop based on those meals. (Bonus, save money!) Check.