authors, Being Human, blog, blog awards, blogging, Doctor Who, family, Julie Fedderson, kilts, Maggie Fechner, Melanie Macek, Miho Li, Raelyn Barclay, romance, Scotland, Sheery Hall, writers, Writers' Platform-Building Campaign
Fellow campaigner, Miho Li, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you Miho!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
(Interestingly, the rules are slightly different than last time.)
Here we go again🙂 me trying to come up with interesting and cool things about myself.
- True to my Fire Element I put a lot of stock in my gut feelings.
- I love a man (or two or three) in a kilt.
- I’m addicted to BBC America. I’ve got to have my Doctor Who, Being Human, and that British accent🙂
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. That Man started me collecting all things Santa and they take over our house for Christmas.
- I’m a barefoot diva.
- I love muscle cars. Someday, after the wee beasties are out of the house, I’ll actually own something like this beauty…
- That Man and I met on a blind date, a river cruise. We went on to reserve the same boat for our wedding.
Now, to pass it on…I’m just going to highlight a few from the campaign, you can check out the other participants by click on the badge in the sidebar.
- Liz whose blog is full of cat antics.
- Julie Fedderson who begins all her posts with a song.
- Sheery Hall who has all kinds of cool book filled posts.
- Maggie Fechner who I think is spying on my crazy family with her mummy posts🙂
- Melanie Macek who had me with the title of her blog: Feather Pens, Tartan Dreams