But how should I go about it?
If we maintain a similar format to the first Con, I’m looking at chatting for a half hour, give or take, then opening the chat room to a Q&A session for the balance of the time, approximately another half hour. Note: I’ll be able to post links but probably not images.
So I open this to y’all.
- What would you like to see as part of a Tarot in Writing type session?
- What info have I covered here on the blog that you would like to see expanded upon?
- Are you interested in more of a how to read the cards like the Meet the Cards series?
- Or more spreads like I had in the Using Tarot in Writing series?
- What DON’T you want to see?
- The Con is for writers AND readers, as a reader is there an aspect of Tarot you’d like to see covered?
- What have I missed?
Thank you for your comments and I hope to see you at Coyote Con!